Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm finally on Instagram!



Thanks to @baublebar for my personalized necklace get it here!


I will be posting more pic's of this outfit...Stay tuned!



I still LOVE my birthday pressie to myself 



I spy Isabel Marant Spring 2012 boots


NY snap shot: dress Topshop | black slip vintage  | bag Chanel | sunglasses Celine


Girls night out! 

fun necklaces I pulled for a fitting 


Pretty shoes from Khloe's closet I used for our fitting!


Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@monicarosestyle ) xoxo








7 comments:

  1. you seriously have the dream job!
    keep living it!

    leathernspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you got instagram. I Can't wait to see your new pictures. =)
    -KathyStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love all the pics! The necklaces are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That leather jacket with the gold details is out of control!! Who is it by?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m already addicted and I can’t believe I was missing out on this for so long! buy Instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Instagram is really hot today just like you.

    Sincerely yours,
    Allen Carlos

    ReplyDelete