Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Monica Rose x LEAF: how to wear a white button up 4 ways




Ever wonder what I do with my clients in a fitting? If yes, you are going to love this video I styled for my girl
Geri Hirsch! We put the classic white button up to the test by styling it in 4 different ways.

Each look is unique yet they all fit her personality which is important for me when styling my clients. When you feel good you emit confidence and that is the key to wearing anything effortlessly.

Big Thanks to Geri and her
LEAFtv team for letting me a part of this. I had so much fun and there is nothing like working with one of my besties! Geri and I will be doing more fashion videos so please comment on what you would like to see on our next fashion video.




Outfit details:Look 1:
White Button Up: Boy, Band of Outsiders Easy Shirt
Pants: Siwy Mick Leather Skinny Jeans
Blazer: Alice + Olivia Amelia Sparkly Tweed Blaze
Purse: Vintage Chanel
Shoes: Lanvin
Look 2:
White Button Up: Boy, Band of Outsiders Easy Shirt
Skirt: BCBGeneration Paneled Skirt
Cape: Alexander Wang
Necklace: Bare
Bag: Vintage
Shoes: 3.1 Phillip Lim Regine

Look 3:
White Button Up: Boy, Band of Outsiders Easy Shirt
Jeans: A.P.C.
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Celine
Bag: ZARA
Shoes: Alexander Wang Fabiana High Heel Sandals

Look 4:
White Button Up: Boy, Band of Outsiders Easy Shirt
Skirt: Jahannara
Hat: Forever 21
Bracelet: Vintage
Bag: Alexander Wang Marion Mini Sling
Shoes: Alexander Wang








15 comments:

  1. amazing video!!! You have the best job ever!! This gave me ideas for my white button up THANKS:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST the video we needed to see!!
    we are giving you a shout out in our blog!!
    visit us for more trends and fashion
    Besos from Ecuador
    Daniela and Diana from www.didatrendynow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i must comment on yours because i've already commented on geri's = i love this!! you both look great!!
    xx ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all four looks, the white collared shirt is timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the video so much - she looks stunning in all of these. For a future video, I would be really interested in accessorizing, jewelry specifically. I know you kind of touch on that here, but maybe a video more indepth in choosing jewelry? You are SO good at it. Some questions I have are - is it okay to mix different colors of metals? How much is too much, and how much is too little? Just an idea~ :)

    Love your blog as always~

    ReplyDelete
  6. We did a layering jewelry video! Stay tuned :) and yes mixed metals are totally acceptable! Thanks for the comment.

    XOXO Monica Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the styling, look 4 is probably my current favourite. Monica, you have the BEST job ever!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVING this video, do you have photos too? As I ended up taking screen shots from the video, haha.
    I would love to see more of these videos on how to style 'basics' - like jeans.
    I would also LOVE one dedicated to 'workwear' - as work wear is more than just a suit, but I would love to get your styling advice on how to look professional, business-like, groomed AND styled!
    Thx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Monica! love the four looks . What brand its your hat?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you make it look so easy! I just feel when I try to style things on my own, I don't know where to begin. I just look at my closet, and I don't know what would look good with what!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this video under my style haul subscription and I fell in love! :) well I've always been with the content that you post. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shared this video on my blog. Absolutely wonderful and the editing makes it so very fun to watch! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great video. Out of all the Style Haul collaborations, I must say I enjoyed yours the most!

    Robin
    www.robinchang.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Could you please post a video with some affordable pieces next time? I LOVE every look from this video, but it would be much easier for me to purchase some of the items and pull a whole look together if each item was more affordable. Thanks for posting this video, can't wait to see the others!

    ReplyDelete