Wednesday, December 30, 2009

B.dazzle Your Boots!

Jewel and stud up your shoes!!!

Report Signature Shoes Bowery Jeweled Booties with Open Toe


Report Signature

Bowery Jeweled Booties with Open Toe

$325

Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Taylor Peep Toe Booties with Pyramid Studs

Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent

Taylor Peep Toe Booties with Pyramid Studs

$295

Jeffrey Campbell Maxim Studded Booties

Jeffrey Campbell

Maxim Studded Booties

$188

Dolce Vita Braxton Booties with Studded Straps

Dolce Vita

Braxton Booties with Studded Straps

$240

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I do have a request though... living with arthritis, I can't wear high heeled shoes on a regular basis. I LOVE boots though. If you ever get a chance, could you suggest some comfortable and affordable flat boots? You are amazing Monica Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the DV boots, they are on my list!

    ReplyDelete