Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kim's Glasses

I have been getting a lot of emails asking what designer made the sunglasses Kim's wearing in these 2 photos. In the first photo Kim's wearing a pair of Dita's and the style name is Insider.



In the photo below, the glasses look the same but they are actually Benjamins and the style name is Cindy .



Sorry for the mix up. They look exactly the same but I think the Benjamins are a tad bigger. I love them both! I need to get a pair myself! I hope that helps! XO

5 comments:

  1. Dear Monica,

    Roses are red, violets are blue...nice, helpful people really do exist..thank you!!!

    when i buy my glasses I'm going to rename them the monica's in your honor...you're the BEST :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought the jacket from the first picture with the studs...
    Its from Zara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! ive been dying to know who makes these!! Love DITA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally got my hands on the Dita Insider sunglasses that kim is wearing. Gosh, i LOVE them! they are so so so so hot!!!

    Thanks for id-ing them :)

    ReplyDelete