Sunday, August 9, 2009

Busy Weekend!

Hi guys I just wanted to apologize for neglecting my blog the last 2 days. I have been on back to back projects this week so it has been a non-stop work week. I've been in fittings with Kourtney and Khloe for press events in LA and NYC for their new show Kourtney and Khloe take Miami. Which BTW I am SO excited to watch! Also I have been fitting with Kim for the teen choice awards and boy does she have a big surprise for you!
I also had to prep for an editorial I am styling this weekend with Geri from becauseimaddicted.net and I just wrapped up a project where I was the creative director for the first time. I will be sure to post pics once I am done wrapping everything up. I apologize again and I hope you continue to visit my blog and get inspired!

XOXO Monica Rose

4 comments:

  1. Its ok.. Your a very busy girl!=)You don't have to apologize...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we will still be following. If you're not doing you're job we have no entertainment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your work! Im a huge fan of Kim and Catt sadlers style and had no idea you were the genius behind both of their looks. I cant wait to see what they have on!
    www.andeelayne.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you do and your sense of style=)

    ReplyDelete