Thursday, July 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a special woman!

Today is a very special day because it is my beautiful Mothers 50th birthday! My Mom is my best friend and she is the reason why I am the woman you see today. I wanted to take this day to thank her for everything she has done for me.





Happy birthday Mom!!! I wanted to take this day to thank you for being the best mom in the world. Thank you for all your unconditional love, support, being my best friend and believing in me when no else would. Thank you for allowing me to always follow my dreams and never letting me give up. Thank you for all your words of wisdom as they have helped me so much through out my life. Thank you for never letting me feel sorry for myself and letting me know it's OK to make mistakes. You continue to amaze me everyday with just being the wonderful person you are. You are the best mother anyone can ask for. You are my inspiration to be just like you - a kind, beautiful and classy woman. I hope I continue to make you proud.
I love you so much!!! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE and am a HUGE fan of your blog! Hope you can take the time to check out my site!

    We sell Vintage and Designer clothes, shoes, and accessories all in one place. We have some really great things up right now! Studded boots, Alexander Wang halter top, and vintage blazers. Check it out!

    www.fashionlagniappe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete