Thursday, July 9, 2009

Channeling Axl Rose

In this month's issue of Elle Magazine, they featured how to get get this Biker Glam Look for their trend report! They sholud re-title it as "How to get Axl Rose's Look".





I pulled this Axl Rose pic out of my inspiration folder I had for a shoot a while back. Axl was my Fashion idol as a kid. My uncle was in a metal band when I was a young and I used to go into his closet and steal all his clothes to look like a band member of Guns n Roses. It was so funny and I wish I had a pic to show you. I'm glad to see his fashion style is coming around again. He was rocking the distressed jeans and boyfriend blazer before anyone was!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOUR BLOG ..AXL WAS SOO ORIGINAL AND COOL LOVE IT
    LOVE YOUR LOOK FOR LESS BLOGS AND I JUST LOVE HOW YOU MIX H AND M AND TOPSHOP THEY WAY YOU STYLE THEM LOOKS LIKE A MILLION DOLLARS..LOVE U

    ReplyDelete