Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Khloe's Birthday Party in Vegas!



This weekend I went to Khloe's B-day party at Pure Nightclub in Vegas!




Khloe is wearing a v-neck black bandage dress by Herve Leger and ankle buckle heels by Camilla Skovgaard





Kim's wearing a one shoulder jersey dress by Alex Lane, shoes by Louis Vuitton and Talon Post earrings by Made Her Think.


We had a blast, it was such a good time! Here are photos from the event.






























My camera died on me, but to see more pics go to Kim's blog and Khloe's blog to see more photos of our fun night!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast! I arrived to Caesars Sunday morning versus Saturday night, soooo wished I'd flown in earlier.

    The outfits and make-up on everyone was on point, loves it!

    Hope I have as much fun as you all did, as I'll be at Pure tonight.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete